Tickets no longer available.
Only $125 per person for a fabulous meal, wine, entertainment and auction excitement!
Check out these auction items:
- Salsa Dancing: Get your moves on with beginning Salsa dancing lessons for 2 people for one month from Salsa Sierra – 4 classes. It’s way more fun than a treadmill!
- Dinner by Antonio: Revel in a fantastic Gourmet Dinner for six (6) by the fabulous Chef Antonio Ayestaran, at the location of your choice. Pick a time and place, then work with the incomparable Antonio to create an unforgettable repast.
- Bowl by Bill: A beautiful, one of a kind, hand-turned wooden bowl, crafted and donated by local artist, Bill Kinney, just for this event. This is always a popular, hotly contested item!
- Savor India: Your party of six (6) will enjoy a savory Indian dinner lovingly prepared by Jivat Mukhi and Shanti Emerson at their home in Nevada City. If you can’t go to India, this meal will transport you!
- Hand-sewn Quilt: This beauty features a hand-painted center by Patricia Montijo, and is lovingly quilted by Sue LeMarr.
- Taste of Spain: Create your own Spanish feast with this basket of goodies: Tapas Cookbook, Spanish wines, Spanish port, special paella rice and spices, Spanish chorizo, Manchego cheese and more.
- Another Beautiful Bowl: Another extraordinary work of art… this one by Steve Elsner, 2017 Blue Ribbon winner at the California State Fair.
- A Year of Blossoms: Enjoy a fabulous Bouquet a Month for a Year from Nevada County’s premier florist, Foothill Flowers. Wouldn’t this be a wonderful gift for your dearly beloved?
- Who Do You Think You Are? Bev Erickson, MIM’s Historian, will research and then document one of your ancestral lines (paternal or maternal, USA only). What a great gift for your family!
- Come Fly With Us! Take an amazing 1-hour flight for two people, with a lunch stop, over Nevada County, the Sierra Buttes, Lake Tahoe and even your own home with Mark Strate and Julia Amaral in their Piper Cherokee 6 airplane… You choose your flight plan – with pilot approval, of course! You’ll have until August 31, 2018, to have this unforgettable experience.
- You’re the Maestro! Conduct the orchestra at Summerfest on July 3. You’ll get your very own baton and a lesson with our Artistic Director, Pete Nowlen.
- Chocolate Anyone? A charming basket with 4 chocolate (or coffee!) cups, sauces and a pitcher, along with assorted coffees and hot chocolate.
- Abalone Extravaganza: MIM’s own Ed, Mieko Hatano, caught the abalone. Now she and her crew will prepare a scrumptious meal for your party of eight (8) at the location of your choice… is it possible to include abalone in every course?